18 August 2013

Daphne IV

This one is going to be a little bit short, but that way I can leave the next post to be the entire sex scene.  Yes, I wrote a sex scene, and you're going to see it this Wednesday.  No graphic anything yet though, so don't feel too worried.  Also, next Sunday I'll introduce some characters of a different culture.  Also, I'll ask again; does anyone think that I should try to include a picture with every post?



Where she had lost herself to her emotions, her husband had gained self-control. With eyes glistening with the threat of tears he answered in calm tones, “If it were my choice I would never leave your side, but this was my duty before we had ever met each other, before even I was born. This was the duty that was borne by my father and his father before him, as well as your own father. Our people are the greatest in the world because of our duty to ourselves and our ancestors.” Words of patriotic duty did nothing to abate her though, and the hand upon his face curled up and slammed half-heartedly into his shoulder. He smiled, tears coming closer to sweet release from their prison, his hand sliding down her neck and then back up again, the other coming up to cradle her face, forcing her to gaze into his eyes. “Daphne,” he whispered to her, his voice trailing as he said her name before finishing, “I love you.”

“I love you too!” She cried back, as though there couldn’t possibly be any other response to what he had said to her, taking no moment of hesitation before throwing herself upon him, wrapping her arms around his mid-section and squeezing as though she would never let go of him again, burying her face into his chest, smearing his tunic with makeup and tears.

At this moment she felt his hands grab her beneath the armpits and lift her up onto the bed that they stood just beside, pushing her down as he climbed up after her. He loomed over her and kissed her upon the collarbone, just above the necklace, and drew a line of kisses up the side of her neck to just behind her ear, and then planted one down upon her lips, and then another, and then another. She could see nothing as they traded kisses with one another, but she felt his hand run down her ribs and then onto her hip, firmly grasping it and then pulling upwards, pulling her body towards his.

No comments:

Post a Comment