09 April 2013

Welcome one and all to my blog, fair and new.  It is designed as a means to motivate me to write, giving me a deadline where I have to have something written every week.  I also wanted to get others to join me, for twofold reasons.  One of which is that I'm sure that no one is going to want to follow me and me alone, and multiple posts up a week will certainly draw more attention.  Secondly, it's my belief that everyone should exercise their right of creativity, to express themselves and to develop themselves as a person.

I don't know yet which day of the week I'm going to update on, but in the meantime I'll certainly make at least one post of fiction every week.  If anyone has any suggestions or criticisms, I'd be more than happy to hear them, be they the content or style of my writing, grammatical or spelling errors, or even the layout of the blog itself.  And further, should anyone want to contribute to the blog itself, as a one time thing or regularly, by all means let me know.

Thank you for coming to visit my blog.  I hope that you enjoy some of my (and/or other's) writing, and come back time and again to enjoy some more.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! It's my first post and already an error. However, thanks for pointing it out. If ever you see anything else, or have comments or questions regardless, by all means, lay them on me.

    ReplyDelete